Introduce yourself!

• Guest, these forums no longer allow new threads or posts. They are only here for preservation and for those still wishing to look at them or save content. These forums are officially retired.

Mesogog

Staff member
Aug 16, 2017
Where DHA at?
That's the million dollar question.

I would talk with her on Facebook often. But about a year and a half ago she went silent with zero activity and has had none since.

She did that once before for a bit but would come back. This time has been excessively long. No warning. Nothing. Just stopped.

♂ I'm honestly not sure what to think. Hopefully she's ok and someone can find her. Although I'm obviously a bit concerned. She's gone completely silent on all social media for some time. 

Some of the others on here were/are also friends with her on social media and offline. Maybe they know more? Hope she's ok. Its been about 3 years or so since I last talked to her or shes been on social media. She may have just moved on with life and is doing her own thing offline. I miss that girl though. She is the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesogog

Staff member
Aug 16, 2017
Ash said:
Hello everyone! I've been a fan for a while but haven't interacted with the fandom much. I like to RP original rangers, draw, and just have a good time.
Welcome! So how long have you been into Power Rangers?

Hey y'all! It's been so long. I recognize a lot of the names on here, but not sure if I really interacted with you guys. 
Anywho, name's Mike and it's been a nice trip down memory lane looking around the boards again. Last time I was on I was just a teenager. Lol. 
God I feel old. Like really old now. lol

Jun 27, 2006
Mesogog said:
God I feel old. Like really old now. lol
Lol. Yeah, I know what you mean. It's been so long. And ironically enough, I had just started rewatching some of the older seasons when I had gotten the email about the board updating. Coincidence? Haha

Mesogog

Staff member
Aug 16, 2017
Welcome to PRE Skye! I'm Mesogog aka Chad.

I look forward to seeing what you can do! 

Last edited by a moderator: