• New Registrations are no longer being allowed. Current members however can still access and use the forum. Please backup any content you wish to keep ASAP. Thanks!

Your Opinion and Feedback

Mesogog

Staff member
How does the forum look to you? Do you like it, hate it, or are indifferent to it?

What content would you like to see?

All opinion and feedback is welcome!

Is there any way you can create a thread where people can post what thread they want to be delete or move on here? I have some threads that need to be delete or move on here.Thanks.

I'd like to see a selection of cateogries and forums showcasing the new direction and theme of the site. The current forum layout is just PRE's forum layout with a "PRE Archives" forum.

It needs to reflect what's announced here. Besides being an offline event, it needs to be an online event too. Otherwise, this is just a "support board" type of site for it. The RangerClash games need to have an online version and a section that covers them. The same goes for the teams. Below is an example of what I have in mind. Forums are in red and the sub-forums are in blue.

RangerClash Teams
Team 1 sub-forum
Team 2 sub-forum
Team 3 sub-forum
Team 4 sub-forum
Team 5 sub-forum
Team 6 sub-forum
Team 7 sub-forum

RangerClash Games
One-color Ranger Games
Multi-color Ranger Games
One-gender Ranger Games
Multi-gender Ranger Games
Misc Games

Let's say the "Team sub-forums" represent a Ranger Color. For this example , I'm going to use the MMPR team color scheme. So the Team 1 sub-forum is for the Green/White Rangers. Then each sub-forum is for each next Ranger color: Black, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Red. The Team 7 sub-forum could be for the additional Ranger colors in the newer seasons. All sub-forums are located in the "RangerClash Teams" forum. It's where the members could choose/form their RangerClash team.

The forum below it could be named "RangerClash Games". It's where the RangerClash teams actually play their games. There could be one-colored, multi-colored, one-gender or multi-gender based Ranger Clashes. There could be a "misc. games" sub-forum for RangerClash teams that are imagined and made differently. Those combinations would go in that sub-forum and would be organized with a thread prefix feature. The team which holds its positions longer and has more winnings than the others could also have their own member group on the board and their own forum section with games, only available to them.

Additionally, Ranger Clashers could also do a combo between their RangerClash and roleplaying. Maybe introduce their own characters and bring them into the play. Thus making even the offline version of RangerClash gaming even more interesting. Why limit the fun just with the official characters on the show? The only rule would be not to use any characters, plots, storylines or events from any other shows except Super Sentai, which could also be brought into the whole RangerClash thing.

The gaming forums would be also discussion forums, since almost everything about the show's past is very well known troughout the fandom. Plus it'd make all Ranger-based discussions more interesting if regular forum discussions are intergrated into the games.

RangerClashers could also do their own graphics for their own games - based on if a team member poesseses graphics creation knowledge or not and on the direction of the game, which would be chosen based on from which seasons which Rangers are used.
The team leaders could also do a fan fiction version of their RangerClash game once it is completed. The members of each team could also do the same thing, except from their perspective.

That way, the board would be more appealing to new members as basically everything PRE's ever offered forum-wise (discussions, rpg, fan fcition, graphic designs) could be all intergrated with ranger clashing. But it all comes down that it must have an online version too since all offline evetns could be shared via social media. Whcih is why you dropped PRE's name and URL since if RangerClash stays an offline event, people would rather pull a smartphone and just share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. etc. since everyone are used to do instant sharing . This board needs to at least be able to compete with that.

Last edited:

Mesogog

Staff member
Is there any way you can create a thread where people can post what thread they want to be delete or move on here? I have some threads that need to be delete or move on here.Thanks.
I'll look into that.

I'd like to see a selection of cateogries and forums showcasing the new direction and theme of the site. The current forum layout is just PRE's forum layout with a "PRE Archives" forum.

It needs to reflect what's announced here. Besides being an offline event, it needs to be an online event too. Otherwise, this is just a "support board" type of site for it. The RangerClash games need to have an online version and a section that covers them. The same goes for the teams. Below is an example of what I have in mind. Forums are in red and the sub-forums are in blue.

RangerClash Teams
Team 1 sub-forum
Team 2 sub-forum
Team 3 sub-forum
Team 4 sub-forum
Team 5 sub-forum
Team 6 sub-forum
Team 7 sub-forum

RangerClash Games
One-color Ranger Games
Multi-color Ranger Games
One-gender Ranger Games
Multi-gender Ranger Games
Misc Games

Let's say the "Team sub-forums" represent a Ranger Color. For this example , I'm going to use the MMPR team color scheme. So the Team 1 sub-forum is for the Green/White Rangers. Then each sub-forum is for each next Ranger color: Black, Pink, Blue, Yellow and Red. The Team 7 sub-forum could be for the additional Ranger colors in the newer seasons. All sub-forums are located in the "RangerClash Teams" forum. It's where the members could choose/form their RangerClash team.

The forum below it could be named "RangerClash Games". It's where the RangerClash teams actually play their games. There could be one-colored, multi-colored, one-gender or multi-gender based Ranger Clashes. There could be a "misc. games" sub-forum for RangerClash teams that are imagined and made differently. Those combinations would go in that sub-forum and would be organized with a thread prefix feature. The team which holds its positions longer and has more winnings than the others could also have their own member group on the board and their own forum section with games, only available to them.

Additionally, Ranger Clashers could also do a combo between their RangerClash and roleplaying. Maybe introduce their own characters and bring them into the play. Thus making even the offline version of RangerClash gaming even more interesting. Why limit the fun just with the official characters on the show? The only rule would be not to use any characters, plots, storylines or events from any other shows except Super Sentai, which could also be brought into the whole RangerClash thing.

The gaming forums would be also discussion forums, since almost everything about the show's past is very well known troughout the fandom. Plus it'd make all Ranger-based discussions more interesting if regular forum discussions are intergrated into the games.

RangerClashers could also do their own graphics for their own games - based on if a team member poesseses graphics creation knowledge or not and on the direction of the game, which would be chosen based on from which seasons which Rangers are used.
The team leaders could also do a fan fiction version of their RangerClash game once it is completed. The members of each team could also do the same thing, except from their perspective.

That way, the board would be more appealing to new members as basically everything PRE's ever offered forum-wise (discussions, rpg, fan fcition, graphic designs) could be all intergrated with ranger clashing. But it all comes down that it must have an online version too since all offline evetns could be shared via social media. Whcih is why you dropped PRE's name and URL since if RangerClash stays an offline event, people would rather pull a smartphone and just share it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. etc. since everyone are used to do instant sharing . This board needs to at least be able to compete with that.
Thank you for the rather thought out suggestions!

I'll look into doing that or something similar. Thank you!

Jase

Hello...
I'm pretty new to Ranger Clash. In fact, this is my first post.

How does the forum look to you? Do you like it, hate it, or are indifferent to it?
I really like the simple layout of the forum. It's easy for someone new like to navigate. Unlike other forum's that I've encountered previously.

What content would you like to see?
Personally, I think it would be nice to have an introduction thread (similar to what's in the archives) to help new members get to know other members with similar interests.

Mesogog

Staff member
Thank you for the feedback Jase!

I've been busy the past few weeks offline (took a vacation to Yellowstone), busy with work, etc. so I have some catching up to do. (I'm taking full advantage of summer that's for sure after such a long rough winter.)

I've been listening to the feedback thats been left and looking at how to properly implement it, which I will be doing soon.

And welcome to Ranger Clash! Hope to see you around the forum! :)